Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing uses social networking services like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter to reach out to customers and build a community around your business. More importantly, social media expands your presence on the web–every post is a new opportunity for others to share your content and for you to earn backlinks. It’s really a no-brainer!
Features and Benefits:
- Strategic, consistent messaging in online social communities increases brand awareness.
- Nurtures relationships with prospects and customers.
- Google+ Authorship makes your content stand out in search results.
- Social media relationships can generate leads.
- Social media can drive traffic to your website.
- Enables direct conversation with your social media community.
- Interactive content engages consumers.
- Attracts attention from leaders in your industry.
If you are a DIY social media marketer then we are creating several training courses to help you be a better marketer. Coming in March 2020.
Or, you could choose to outsource your social media marketing.
Why Professional Social Media Management?
Social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter are free, BUT… Plenty of small businesses take the do-it-yourself approach and get a zero return on their costly investment of manpower. Effective social media marketing requires clear goals, time, effort, dedication and creativity. People expect to see activity on your social media page; they expect to see signs of life! A half-baked or neglected social media presence is worse than nothing at all.
Each company has a specific social media need, contact us for a free quote for your social media campaign.